This data protection declaration informs you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) within our online offer and the websites, functions and content associated with it, as well as external online presences, such as our social media profiles. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “online offer”). With regard to the terms used, such as “personal data” or their “processing”, we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Name/Company.: AustroCel Hallein GmbH
Street: Salzachtalstraße 88, P.O. Box 62,
Zip code, city, country: 5400 Hallein – Austria
Commercial register/No.: Handelsgericht Salzburg, 184407m
Managing Director: Dr. Wolfram Kalt
Phone number: +43 (0) 6245 890-0
Types of processed data:
- Inventory data (e.g., names, addresses)
- Contact data (e.g., e-mail, telephone numbers)
- Usage data (e.g., websites visited, interest in content, access times)
- Meta/communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses)
Processing of special categories of data (Art. 9(1) GDPR):
- No special categories of data are processed
Categories of persons affected by the processing::
- Customers / Interested parties / Suppliers
- Visitors and users of the online offer
Purpose of processing:
- Provision of the online offer, its contents and functions.
- Answering contact requests and communication with users.
- Marketing, advertising and market research
Status: April 2022
- Relevant legal bases
- Security measures
- In accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the varying likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons; the measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to the data, as well as access concerning them, input, disclosure, ensuring availability and their separation. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects’ rights, deletion of data and response to data compromise. Furthermore, we already take the protection of personal data into account during the development and selection of hardware, software and processes, in accordance with the principle of data protection through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings (Article 25 of the GDPR).
- The security measures include in particular the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
- Cooperation with processors and third parties
- If we disclose data to other persons and companies (processors or third parties) in the course of our processing, transmit it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this will only be done on the basis of a legal permission (e.g. if a transmission of data to third parties, such as payment service providers, is required for the performance of the contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO), you have consented, a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, etc.).
- If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called “order processing agreement”, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO.
- Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of using third-party services or disclosing or transferring data to third parties, this is only done if it is done to fulfill our (pre-)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, due to a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or allow the processing of data in a third country only if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO are met. This means that the processing is carried out, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination of a level of data protection that corresponds to the EU (e.g. for the USA by the “Privacy Shield”) or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations (so-called “standard contractual clauses”).
- Rights of data subjects
- You have the right to request confirmation as to whether data in question is being processed and to information about this data, as well as further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR.
- You have according to. Art. 16 DSGVO the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
- You have the right, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand that data concerning you be deleted without delay, or alternatively, in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand restriction of the processing of the data.
- You have the right to request that the data concerning you that you have provided to us be received in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO and to request that it be transferred to other data controllers.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO.
- Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke given consents according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO with effect for the future.
- Right to object
Sie können der künftigen Verarbeitung der Sie betreffenden Daten nach Maßgabe des Art. 21 DSGVO jederzeit widersprechen. Der Widerspruch kann insbesondere gegen die Verarbeitung für Zwecke der Direktwerbung erfolgen.
- Cookies and right to object to direct advertising
- Data deletion
- The data processed by us will be deleted or restricted in its processing in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 DSGVO. Unless expressly stated within the scope of this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations. If the data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. I.e. the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for reasons of commercial or tax law.
- According to legal requirements, storage is carried out in particular for 7 years in accordance with Section 132 (1) BAO (accounting records, vouchers/invoices, accounts, receipts, business papers, statement of income and expenditure, etc.), for 22 years in connection with real estate and for 10 years for documents in connection with electronically provided services, telecommunications, radio and television services provided to non-entrepreneurs in EU member states and for which the Mini-One-Stop-Shop (MOSS) is used.
- Contacting us
- When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the user’s details are processed for the purpose of handling the contact request and its processing pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b) DSGVO.
- The user’s details may be stored in our customer relationship management system (“CRM system”) or comparable inquiry organization.
- Online social media presence
- We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms in order to be able to communicate with the customers, interested parties and users active there and to inform them about our services there. When calling up the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and data processing policies of their respective operators apply.
- Cookies & Range Measurement
- Cookies are pieces of information that are transmitted from our web server or third-party web servers to users’ web browsers, where they are stored for later retrieval. Cookies may be small files or other types of information storage.
- We use “session cookies”, which are only stored for the duration of the current visit to our online presence (e.g. to enable the storage of your login status or the shopping cart function and thus the use of our online offer at all). In a session cookie, a randomly generated unique identification number is stored, a so-called session ID. In addition, a cookie contains information about its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot store any other data. Session cookies are deleted when you have finished using our online offer and log out or close the browser, for example.
- If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
Integration of third-party services and content
- Within our online offer, we use content or service offers of third party providers on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) to integrate content or services offered by third-party providers, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”). This always requires that the third-party providers of this content are aware of the IP address of the user, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is thus required for the display of this content. We endeavor to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. The “pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as be linked to such information from other sources.
Host Europe GmbH
We host our website with our order processor Host Europe, Host Europe GmbH, Hansestrasse 111, 51149 Cologne, Germany.
For the purpose of providing and delivering the website, connection data is processed. For the mere purpose of delivery and provision of the website, the data is not stored beyond the call.
The legal basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest (absolute technical necessity for the provision and delivery of the service “website” expressly requested by them through your call) pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Server Log Files
For the purpose of monitoring the technical function and increasing the operational security of our web host, connection data is processed. The duration of the processing is limited to 7 days.
The legal basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest (unconditional technical necessity of a server log file as a basic data basis for error analysis and for security measures within the scope of the service “website” explicitly requested by your call) according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
On this website, to avoid non-human and automated input, we use the services of security service providers such as captcha services.
In case of granting your consent, we process your personal data with the service Google reCaptcha, Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland as joint controller for the purpose of avoiding non-human and automated input. In doing so, we enable the service to set cookies, collect connection data and data from your web browser. In addition, we enable the service to calculate a user ID to uniquely identify the user within the advertising network operated by Google. Data is stored on your device for a period of up to two years.
The legal basis for the data processing is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 lit. a DSGVO. Failure to provide consent will result in the inability to use reCaptcha and related forms.
You can revoke consent you have already given by changing the privacy settings.
The Google Group transfers your personal data to the USA. The legal basis for the data transfer to the USA is your consent pursuant to Art. 49 para. 1 lit a in conjunction with Art. 6 para. 1 lit a DSGVO. Before giving your consent, you were already informed that the USA does not have a level of data protection that corresponds to the standards of the EU. In particular, US intelligence services can access your data without you being informed and without you being able to take legal action against it. For this reason, the European Court of Justice has declared the previous adequacy decision (Privacy Shield) invalid in a ruling.
For the purpose of searching for and analyzing errors, evaluating usage and deriving measures for the future further development of our website, we process your data with the help of the local analysis software Matomo, InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand.
Since this service is a local analysis tool, no personal data is passed on to the service provider or to third parties. In addition, your personal data is anonymized immediately after it is collected. There is therefore no storage of personal data beyond the first processing step.
The legal basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest (absolute technical necessity for the provision and delivery of the “website” service expressly requested by you when you call up) in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.