Your top job at AustroCel Hallein
The future starts now. Together, we work on innovations, use our resources as efficiently as possible, and configure processes and activities on a sustainable basis. AustroCel produces high-purity cellulose using waste spruce wood from sawmills in the surrounding region. We are a supplier of green energy for the region, and of biofuel for Austria. Employees who want to grow at and with our company now have the opportunity to turn their vocation into a career.
We offer secure jobs in an innovative and forward-looking company, opportunities for individual training and further education, as well as varied and responsible positions. And a team of people who come from a variety of different places in the world, but who are all working towards a joint future.
At present, 300 employees have chosen to work for us. Some began working for us many years ago. We are always happy to expand our team with capable individuals who want to build for the future. In addition to interested apprentices and first jobbers, we are also interested in hearing from experienced professionals who have several years of experience in the industry.
Skilled staff and experts
We are seeking skilled staff in various fields to contribute their knowledge and expertise to our company. In addition to varied and independent tasks, we also offer individual opportunities for further training.
- Electrical engineering
- With technical training as a lateral entrant in our shift-based operations (purchasing and sales, central purchasing, wood yard)
- Purchasing, human resources, sales, accounting and controlling
- Laboratory technicians
School pupils and students
Would you like to gain some initial work experience at an early stage? We can offer you different options:
- Vacation jobs in the summer months (mainly July – September; to strengthen the production team in particular, minimum age: 18 years, minimum duration: 4 weeks)
- Completion of a compulsory internship (possible in all operational areas)
- University theses and dissertations (we are happy to suggest topics, but the joint development of a topic is, of course, also possible)
- Excursions (we are happy to introduce our company and the associated areas of activity to school pupils and students as part of a guided tour, thereby allowing them a look behind the scenes)
At AustroCel, getting on well together doesn’t finish at the works gate. On the contrary. We are also a great team in our free time and spend time together in a wide variety of extra-curricular activities. We are convinced that this is the only way in which our cohesion, our team, and above all else, mutual trust can grow.
Neben gemeinsamen Feiern stehen vor allem gemeinsame In addition to our social events, our main focus is on joint sports activities. In this respect, we rise to the challenge of the Salzburg business run, put our skills to the test at the company darts championships or the AK go-kart race, and partake in various table tennis and bowling championships. These special competitive situations and joint successes bring employees and teams together even more. Our range of sports activities are set to be expanded even further in the future.
In-depth apprenticeship training, a comprehensive trainee programme and individually-customised further training opportunities for future managers are three key pillars of the staff development at AustroCel Hallein.
Current job vacancies
Current job vacancies
See here our current job vacancies (you will be redirected to the german version)
Your contact person
Kirstin Schücke is, in addition to recruiting and employer branding, also responsible for various other HR projects. She is looking forward to receiving your application.